Food Industry Monitor
The performance of italian companies of the food & beverage sector
Food Industry Monitor is the observatory on the Italian food & beverage sector that analyzes the performance of 835 companies operating in 15 sectors. The sample represents about 71% of the companies operating in the sector.
The research analyzes:
the performance of companies in the food industry;
- the performance of companies in the food industry;
- medium-term growth and profitability prospects;
- the determinants of operating profitability, productivity and growth;
- the characteristics of companies’ business models;
- the link between business models and economic and competitive performance.
Industry performance analyses consider the period 2009-2019. Analyses on individual segment performance cover the period 2009-2018. Growth forecasts are for the years 2020 and 2021.
The results of the observatory are presented annually and are disseminated through the website and through publications produced in collaboration with EGEA, Italy’s leading economics and management publisher.
Take the survey
For the 2021 edition, we are conducting a survey of outstanding Food and Beverage companies.
If you are a company and want to participate send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org