Food Industry Monitor
The performance of italian companies of the food & beverage sector
Food Industry Monitor is the observatory on the Italian food & beverage sector that analyzes the performance of 835 companies operating in 15 sectors. The sample represents about 71% of the companies operating in the F&B market.
The research analyzes:
- the performance of companies in the food industry
- the performance of companies in the food industry;
- medium-term growth and profitability prospects;
- the determinants of operating profitability, productivity and growth;
- the characteristics of companies’ business models;
- the link between business models and economic and competitive performance
The results of the observatory are presented annually and are disseminated through the website and through publications produced in collaboration with EGEA, Italy’s leading economics and management publisher.